Monday 6 August 2012

Exciting Changes Ahead!

We haven’t posted on the blog recently due to the absence of our amazing practice manager who drives us all to blog regularly.  But after a reasonably stressful day which started with me talking on the mobile phone about the strategic direction of Queensland maternity services – whilst I blindly backed into a car out on the easement in front of my house – I decided I better stir myself into action.

What has stirred me?

Well My Midwives is about to launch our most exciting changes since we opened.
I know – it is a teaser – what are we launching?  Well given that we have done a few pretty exciting things in our short life and I am saying this is the most exciting – I would suggest you come back on Wednesday 8th August to find out!!

Liz x



 
The My Midwives Blog is an open blog. We welcome contributions about family, being a parent, your birthing experiences, an experience with your children, advice and more. Please send contributions to info@mymidwives.com.au , we will attribute your post to you or keep it anonymous.

For more information about our services please visit our website www.mymidwives.com.au

6 comments:

  1. Can't wait! My Midwives is just awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can your services get any better - this mustbe something very very big!!! XShaz

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry to hear you were "driven" to distraction by the state of our maternity services. :-( Can't wait to hear more about your plans. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. ....looking forward to exciting news! Not so about your car bingle. How sweet is Maigen. Carly X

    ReplyDelete